John Deere Diagnostic Kit EDL v2 (Electronic Data Link v2) Diagnostic Adapter - Include Service Advisor Software ! Free & Fast Worldwide Shipping
John Deere Diagnostic Kit EDL v2 (Electronic Data Link v2) Diagnostic Adapter- Include Service Advisor 2016 - Full Online Installation !
Include Full Online Installation & Support !!
Worldwide Express DHL Shipping Included !
Multifunctional dealer diagnostic tool is designed to serve the construction, agricultural and forestry equipment, as well as various engine technology John Deere.
Functions and technical capabilities of John Deere diagnostic adapter:
- Setup and Calibration ECU;
- Interactive tests;
- Computer programming;
and much more.
This scanner is compatible with specialized software dealer John Deere.
This product includes:
- Electronic Data Link v2;
- 15' USB cable;
- W1 9-pin Deutsch adapter.
Diagnostic adapter works in cooperation with software Service Advisor EDL (Electronic Data Link). This software you can buy in our site.
With Service Advisor you can view service manuals, use DTAC (Dealer Technical Assistance Center) data, make diagnostics, readings, tests and calibrations, re-program controllers.
For agricultural equipment you can buy this program JD Service ADVISOR 4.2  AG (Agriculture Equipment).
For construction and foresty machines - JD Service ADVISOR 4.2  CF (Construction and Foresty).
• JD Service ADVISOR 4.2  AG (Agriculture Equipment)
• JD Service ADVISOR 4.2  CF (Construction and Foresty)
• W2 (cable required for cables W3, W4, W5, W6) - US $450.
• W3 (cable for 6125 engines with Lucas ECU) - US $320.
• W4 (cable for 7000, 8000, 9000 series tractors) - US $210.
• W5 (cable for 6000 series tractors) - US $280.
• W6 (cable for 8000 tractors with JD ECU) - US $310.
• DS10022 (cable for AccuDepth, models with no GreenStar harness) - US $795.